Friday, June 12, 2015

Moving to the Mountains

It’s been a busy last week in Alamosa before we move to the mountains.

I finished up the last of the 164 CDs I was cataloging and processing for the library. I also processed another 149 obits scans to make it 1,006 I’ve done. We celebrated with a couple of pizzas I bought for the staff to say ‘thank you’ for all their help during these last four weeks I’ve been with them.

We had Salai over for dinner one last night…serving her ribs, of course, which she loves.

DSCN5901                      salai ribs

We also had Heinz and Angela over for happy hour last Wednesday…..no picture as I have taken so many of them in our RV on the same couch, looking out the same back window, with the same outside background….I figure you remember what they look like by now.

This morning Jim and I will go out to eat breakfast one last time at the Campus CafĂ©, then “break down camp” and head for South Fork Campground for a couple of days as is our tradition.  Sunday we will move to one of the national forest campgrounds and start our summer in the mountains, camp fires, fishing and lots of relaxation.

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind this saying HERE

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.