Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Surgery went well

My second cataract surgery went well and I was out of the hospital within two hours.  I rested and slept most of the day….thank you Angela for bringing over dinner.

I can’t pick up anything over 8 pounds and little bending over and picking anything off the floor.  They told me I could drive starting today…… but……..

I figured I needed readers at 2.75 to 3.00 power to read my Kindle or use the computer.  Without those “cheaters” I can’t read anything anymore.  Hope I don’t cut my fingers off making potato salad today.

More later…..

Remember, you are loved.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the success of your surgery. If you only need glasses to read look at the lower numbers on the cheaters 1. 1.25 1.5 max which puts the book or reader at a comfortable level. The higher numbers would be for fine work like threading needles or electronic work that you would generally hold close to your face not reading.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy. Rest and recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be so happy with the surgeries. It takes a few days to really get used to, the amazement and wonder of it all. I wear 2.50 half glasses most of the time. I chose these because then I will always know where the glasses are. And I do need them for the computer, to read, to chop/cook, and to clearly see some of the gauges when I'm driving. I thought it was going to be a hassle, but I've gotten used to it, and am thrilled with my results - it's been a year now.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.