Monday, August 4, 2014

Second Cataract Surgery

I will have my second eye surgery tomorrow morning, so I’ll be not blogging for a few days.  I’ll need a few days to stabilize my eyesight to see where it will end up.  I’ll need to wear “cheaters” for reading and computer use.  I’ve already bought four pairs of reading glasses from the Dollar Tree in varying powers from 2.25 to 3.25 so I’m prepared.

We’ll stay in Alamosa for two days and then leave for South Fork on Thursday and camp at Highway Springs National Forest Campground for the rest of the month.

So, dear friends, prayers for steady hands to my doctor and successful outcome for me would be appreciated.  I’ll post a blog as soon as I can “see” again.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.