Saturday, August 2, 2014

Airport Road Cafe

True that is the “official” name of this restaurant, but it is housed in the county mental health building.  My friend, Nora, had been there before and suggested it for our lunch together the other day.

It has a very calming, modern décor…..

DSCN4023 DSCN4021

DSCN4022

They serve breakfast and lunch with a very simple but adequate menu of sandwiches and burritos. They have a daily special and the day we were there they had an open face roast beef sandwich with mash potatoes that looked really good. 

Nora and I spent a relaxing couple of hours eating and catching up on each other’s lives.  I asked a fellow diner to take a photo of us, but we decided on taking two.  Which do you like best?????

DSCN4024 DSCN4025

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind this saying HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.